Empower Microsoft Teams
You bring order to chaos with standardised team templates and processes that cover the entire life cycle from opening and provisioning to archiving or deleting a team.
In principle, Microsoft Teams can be easily deployed in companies from the standard application. However, with the increasing number of teams, storage options, users, guests and apps, the application can quickly become confusing – many teams become data graveyards. Over time, along with the chaos, come many questions from a wide variety of stakeholders. These mainly relate to information security and privacy, communications, governance and user acceptance, and operations. This prevents efficient use of Microsoft Teams and very quickly results in an unmanageable environment that grows out of control.
The solution: Microsoft Teams structure with best practice
To help you maintain or regain control of Microsoft Teams, we offer Empower Microsoft Teams, our proven method for organizing teams. The package includes our Microsoft Teams Provisioning App as well as a pre-built set of features and procedures (best practices) to ensure all aspects of a tidy Teams environment.
- Our Microsoft Teams Provisioning App based on Microsoft Azure Services
- Templates, processes and functions to ensure the entire lifecycle of Microsoft Teams (from creation to archiving or deletion)
- Guides on how to use Microsoft Teams in your organization
- Pre-built Microsoft Teams templates that can be customized and extended to meet your specific needs
- Standardized procedure for introducing a tidy Microsoft Teams environment in your company
- Implementation according to Microsoft best practices and based on the cloud services Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Power Apps, Flow and Microsoft Azure
- If desired, integration into your IT system environment through interfaces to the existing service management/ticketing system, CRM, ERP, etc.
In the end, you have a solution that is tailored to your needs and can be expanded quickly and flexibly.
By doing so, you’ll ensure that Microsoft Teams remains or becomes the central place for teamwork in Microsoft 365. Your employees, customers and partners always have an overview and can work together as a motivated and efficient team.