BERNINA invests in digitalization for a sustainable strengthening of the company.
In the long term, BERNINA not only wants to develop and produce high-quality sewing machines, but also to drive digitisation within the company. With this project, the manufacturer of sewing and embroidery machines took another step in this direction.
- Knowledge management for products, marketing, technology and training in the markets
- eCommerce solution for subsidiaries, importers and B2B merchants
- Integration of the Door2Parts online spare parts catalog directly in the portal solution
- Global ticketing system
- User Management and Single Sign On (SSO) incl. Delegation of user management to market organizations using Azure AD
How BERNINA benefits from digitization
- More efficiency throughout the sales and service process
- Cost reduction
- Improved communication across the entire market chain
- Better customer loyalty
- Increased competitiveness
- More transparency by merging data from different systems
“With Portal4Industry, we have created an intuitive front end with which our global dealers can access business-relevant information with just a few mouse clicks. With this solution, we have also created a basis for optimising our processes and significantly improving targeted communication with our market organisations and dealers.
Online provided us with competent advice and support for this complex project, from the vision to testing and commissioning”.
Vice President Sales, BERNINA International AG