Piston compressors can now be digitally configured at HAUG Sauer.
Customers of the St. Gallen-based company now have the option of configuring piston compressors online. The cloud-based solution works on the basis of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Power Apps.
- A central data pool for the basis, maintenance and further processing of the configurator
- Evaluation of user data and conversions
- Comparison function for different configurations
- Easy access granting for sales partners and internal users (application engineering)
- Download area for data sheets and specifications
How HAUG Sauer benefits from the configurator
- Fast availability of configurations for all steakholders
- Immediate further processing of a created configuration by HAUG Application Engineering
- Better user experience
- Updates of logics and compressors can be quickly and easily incorporated independently by HAUG
“We were very satisfied with the cooperation in the project – it was very efficient, personally very pleasant and professionally top. The implemented solution brings us to a whole new level of interaction with our international sales partners in sales and engineering. “
Managing Director, HAUG Sauer Kompressoren AG